Welcome to Peterhead Central Primary School. As Head Teacher, I hope that the partnership between home and school will be productive and enjoyable and that your child settles and enjoys his/her time with us.
We take pride in the fact that this is a happy and industrious school with a real sense of team spirit and we value that the education of the children is shared with parents, who have a very important role to play. This website will help build partnerships and develop success through help, information, support and expectations. Early communication from parent or school will help to promote this partnership also.
The website is designed to inform parents of as many aspects of life at Peterhead Central School as possible.
- Sustainable Business Week is coming to help North East businesses beat rising energy, water and waste costs
- Oct 27 deadline for low cost shared equity homes in Pitmedden
- Work begins on flood studies in at-risk Aberdeenshire communities
- Council carves out plan to stop pumpkins (and neeps) going to landfill
- Committee round up: Education and Children's Services 12.10.17
9:00am - 12:10pm
12:15pm - 1:00pm
1:00pm - 3:10pm (Mon-Thurs)
1:00pm - 2:30pm (Fri)
Nursery Session AM
8:45am - 11:55am
Nursery Session PM
12:20pm - 3:30pm